NW Sport Physical Therapy
Whether it's back pain, neck pain or knee pain, a work injury, auto accident or sports injury, NW Sports Physical Therapy can take care of you. The therapist at both NWSports Physical Therapy and Hand Therapy possess the expertise and knowledge to evaluate, assess and care for all your therapy needs.
The Gig Harbor Physical Therapy clinic offers both Hand Therapy and Physical Therapy as does the Tacoma West location. Our Tacoma Hand Therapy location and Ruston is in close proximity to our other clinics allowing us to have multiple staff in each location. They are able to share their diverse skills and knowledge with our patients at each location. We feel you benefit from this collective experience and our contagious environment of encouragement and success.
Why Choose NW Sports?
- 30 years experience serving our patients in both Gig Harbor and Tacoma.
- Physical Therapist with diverse educational backgrounds and 20+ years of experience serving our patients
- Strong relationships with the Orthopedic and Medical providers to ensure continued care for our patients.
- Three dedicated Hand Therapy Locations
- Three Physical Therapy Locations
- Independently owned and managed to give our patients the best care!